About Wulf Alarms
Wulf Alarms was established in 2007, when Anèl Exley bought the Bethlehem Branch of Mayday Alarms. Although our main concern is Electronic Security Systems, most of our management members were previously involved in Guarding Services and thus the establishing of a Guarding Division was a natural choice. Wulf Alarms therefore again take the lead by combining electronics and guarding to provide a specialised security service.
In the earlier years various towns had their own small alarm companies which was bought out amongst each other to form larger companies. In 1998 Fish Eagle Security bought out these companies to form the, then largest, alarm company in the Eastern Free State. When Mayday Alarms bought out the alarm side of Fish Eagle in 2002 this area grew to enclose Harrismith, Qwa Qwa, Ladybrand, Excelsior, Theunissen, Senekal, Lindley, Heilbron, Villiers and Vrede.
A few months after purchasing the Eastern Free State part of Mayday Alarms, the management of Wulf Alarms made a decision to sell or exchange our clients that we can not service properly due to the distances we had to travel and the cost that this incurred to our customers. These towns included Frankfort, Heilbron, Villiers, Ladybrand, Excelsior and Theunessin, allthough a minority of our clients preferred to stay with us.
Our vision is to supply our clients with burglary free surroundings due to our presence in the area so that they can conduct their business and life with out fear of theft and muggings.
To inspire and motivate all operational staff to deliver a service to the best of their ability and to be pro-active in all forms of crime prevention.
What makes us different?
- 20 years experience in the Free State
- Professional Installations
- We are registered with PSIRA, which puts us first under the requirements of by Law 25
- Our Technical team are under constant training to ensure Total Customer Satisfaction
- All installations are done according to our own stringent rules and standards which is improved constantly to improve the functionality of the alarm system.
- Excellent Referrals from our existing and yet growing client base.